- To be a Christ centred church revealing the heart of a loving God to a hurting world. To provide a happy, safe and vibrant environment that will attract the broken and the lonely.
John 3:16 / Mark 2:1-4
- To bring deliverance, healing and the joy of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ to the people of our community and city.
- To make disciples of those who make a decision to follow the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To be a loving family and spiritual home for the children of God, growing numerically and deepening spiritually.
- To see each member baptised in the Holy Spirit and excelling in their particular gifting.
Acts 2:38-39 / 1 Corinthians 14:12
- To educate and equip every member for the ministry.
- To establish a good working relationship with other like-minded churches, seeking to bless and encourage other ministries, as together we endeavour to build God’s Kingdom.